Wednesday, November 9, 2011

King Lear 2

this book is driving me mad.. I mean everyone in it is going crazy or acting crazy so why shouldn't i get a little crazy? The daughters are making me sooooo mad! I mean are they really that spoiled and conceited? I mean at first I thought they were just trying to teach lear a lesson about he doesn't need to act like a child, but nope they are just as crazy, I mean its storming like crazy and they kick their father out. Evil evil people

Now onto the boys in the storm. Kent is begging the king to go into the hut but he won't so he should just give up, its not going to happen. Then you have the fool which i'm kinda confused about what he is doing, and then ENTER Edgar. I mean do these people really not recognize him? He only grew up around these people and they don't have any idea who he is. Shows how much they really pay attention to the people around.

I kinda like crazy Tom though. I mean he is really really crazy and the king is just like oh I don't care I want to know what this guy is all about. (Guess that shows how crazy the old man is getting).

Edmund is pissing me off..he is a spoiled little "bastard" and needs to grow a pair, he hides when his father comes back in and can't even confront him to let him know he is the one that ratted him out...Well atleast Gloucester finally knows the truth, too bad he is blind now -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment